Tuesday, November 11, 2008

7 Random Things About Me

The rules are: Link to the person that tagged you, (Dixie) and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your blog. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I smile practically all the time; whether I'm happy or not. So if I'm ever feeling down people usually can never tell because I smile to hide it.

2. If I'm frustrated or way stressed out, I grit my teeth; which usually gives me a headache after a while.

3. I like sitting and watching people (in a non-creepy way). You'd be surprised what you learn.

4. I over think just about everything. Even if there is a simple answer, I still think it over way too much.

5. I don't like asking people for help or for favors. I always feel like I would be bothering them and I don't want them to be mad at me for bothering them. I hash over it in my brain for like forever before I decide to ask or not.

6. My jeans have to be long enough to cover my socks and reach my shoes when I sit down. It bugs me if they don't.

7. I have a habit of only using one earphone when I listen to music or whatever. And it's usually in my right ear.


I tag: Cherilee and Andrew

1 comment:

Dixie said...

thanks for the fun Emily!