Thursday, September 30, 2010

New York City!!

The crowd going to the St Patrick's Day parade. We gave up trying to see the parade... We could hear it though!

This is where our bus dropped us off when we went to go see a photographer at his studio. It was out in the middle of no where!! I didn't even know New York had a place that looked like this. If you don't think it was crazy, I'm telling you!

Kelli and myself with the Blue M&M. :)

One of the entrances to the Museum of Modern Art

The Metropolitan Museum of Art


View of the Statue of Liberty from the ferry
Construction going on at Ground Zero

Empire State Building on St. Patrick's Day

Me with this beautiful Lady

View of the coast from Liberty Island

View of the city from the top of the Empire State Building


Times Square at night


Times Square during the day :)

I went and saw the Phantom of the Opera on Broadway and all I can say is AMAZING!!!!

This is what all the bars and pubs looked like on St Patrick's Day.

Central Park

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amazing pictures!!! I can't wait to get there myself someday. :)