Sunday, October 12, 2008

My poor car!

So the other day, I was driving to school in the morning and as I was driving I had a lovely scare. The car in front of me drove over a large sheet of shrapnel that was on the freeway and kicked it up. I swear I thought it was going to come right through my windshield. I was totally pan icing. It wasn't like there was much I could do except brace for it's impact, but luckily it just hit into the front of my car and went underneath instead of continuing it's current course into my windshield. Hence, the front of my car is not so perfect any more. Thanks to the eight foot piece of metal I now have several gouges and scrapes in the front. I was just glad that it didn't kill any of my tires. So hence it was a very interesting drive to school that day and if wasn't already awake and aware ... I was now. Just kidding, I'm a very careful driver, promise!

No comments: